Thursday, March 02, 2006

your Questions Answered

I can see y'all have been trying verrrrry hard to get me to comment in my own comments, but it ain't gonna happen.


for the questions that have been asked... I have made additions-slash-clarificatioins to the RULES.


Please note that any words I use or DO NOT use in the RULES do not apply towards the game, as the RULES were posted before the game began.

so click on the RULES and scroll down to have your questions answered.


by the way...

anyways anyways anyways!!!

XXOO

12 comments:

Susie said...

DAMN YOU and your less than 5 outgoing links.

Marianna said...

You are sooooo good... LOL

M~

Porq said...

Chief SLacker would be proud of you. Posting at 4:15 PM.. DUH..

How am I supposed to read your blogs if Ma is on the computer at home??? AND.. you know what time I leave work..


GGRRRR!!!

OINK

gina said...

comment comment... lol. post so i can check my card. ahh the pressure you must be under. lol.

Anonymous said...

GAH I'm gonna lose cuz I can't come online during the weekends. You should give me some extra points for lack of money to have internet at home, teehee. I already suck at this game Carrie and my self esteem sucks.

besides, you said NOTHING about the Pistons on my card. That's so not cool.

anyways, you know i'm just messing. i'm still gonna do my best but I dunno how good I will actually do since I can only come online between the hours of 8:30 and 5 monday through friday.

the pistons rule.

Anonymous said...

C'mon girl, give us some MEAT!

Or are you off getting drunk with Paula Abdul???

Elvis said...

comment date: 3/3/2006
Comment! Comment! Comment!

Marianna said...

3/3/06 ~ ditto with Elvis!

I'm present & accounted for.

M~

Susie said...

3-3-06: I still think you have a nice ass. MUAH

Me said...

Thanks for clearing that up. What happened for today? Doh!

Elvis said...

comment date: 3/4/2006
Comment! Comment! Comment!

Marianna said...

3/4/06 ~ ditto Elvis.
M~