Sunday, March 05, 2006

In Case of Cze-Bingo

I know I posted this in the RULES.....


but let's make it a little clearer.


if you believe you have CZE-BINGO...... you must post a comment saying so.

for official reasons, I would like you to post remotely in the following context:

Cze-Bingo!!!
I have the pattern of (insert pattern here)
My card number is (insert card # here)


feel free to make fun of everyone else at this time if you really feel you're the winner. However... please remember that any and all official Cze-Bingo claims will be verified by yours truly.

if you have FALSELY CLAIMED Cze-bingo.... not only will you be disqualified from that particular pattern, but I will make fun of you to no end. You will, however, be able to attempt to win another pattern if any patterns remain left to be won.

Once you win at Cze-bingo, I kindly ask you to rest on your laurels. I have the same prize for each pattern winner, so it will not behoove you to 'hold out' for one pattern over another.

One final reminder... only posts and activities from March 1st, 2006 and newer are applicable towards the game.... so be careful and don't make any false claims!


oh... and ps... anyways anyways anyways!!!!

9 comments:

gina said...

carrie, this is all very very hard for me. you see, i am not a "rules" girl, and i probably didnt pay attention to all of your details.

Ok, how this.
CZE-BING~ i have the pattern of diagonal bottom left to top right. my card number is lucky #13. if i am not a winner, PLEASE DO make fun of me. i like that. a lot. rofl.

check it out girl.

gina said...

Ok , i disqualified my lame self. i didnt go back and re-read your answers to the "questions". i thought old man meant your hubby, as i cannnot believer YOUR DAD would call you a bitch. lol. silly ME!!!
oh well, that damn card was too hard to keep up with and my kids colored all over it.
GOOD LUCK YOU ALL STILL IN IT> I AM TART GO AHEAD CARRIE MAKE FUN!! i can take it. rofl.

Anonymous said...

WHAT?
Bingo already?

Nuh uh!

Porq said...

OFFICIAL COMMENT!! If Gina read my post correctly towards Susie, I was inferring that if you called Carrie a FRIGID BITCH would that be the same as calling Carrie COOL?

Oh yeah, I don't follow rules either and I think this genetic trait is carried to Carrie. COOL!

OINK

Elvis said...

comment date: 3/6/2006
Comment! Comment! Comment!

Susie said...

I love my frigid bitch, Carrie! I mean my cool lovah!

Me said...

Oh phew! Game back on!

Marianna said...

Monday ~ present & accounted for!

M~

Anonymous said...

yeah, here is my comment for the day.

slacker.