Thursday, March 23, 2006

I'm convinced

I'm absolutely convinced that my body has something against me doing anything fun.


over the past week, I have gone from a slight cough to producing big loogies of green crap from my fog-horn coughs, a runny nose, and the inability to swallow. fucking A!!!!


Rhena and I got in ok... but I woke up at 2:30 am, so it made for a long day. only 11 hours (approx.) driving with stops for gas, but still... that's a long day.


I konked out by 8pm last night, and didn't even get to see chicken little get voted off American Idol. good. irritating little lisper. I'm sorry I missed it though.


I have to go to wal-fart today to get diapers and some teething shit for rhena... but I really feel like ass. I'm going to curl up in a ball now and hope that when I wake up again, that this impending-sick-death feeling will have passed.... and by the time I'm done driving another 4 hours tomorrow to DC that I will be past the torture-is-better stage I'm at right now. cause just ONE weekend away without rhena it would be nice to not be sick.

stupid body.

11 comments:

Porq said...

That's what happens when you give up drinking. Your body is telling you something that it NEEDS various chemicals to exist.

Or is that withdrawal symtoms?

OINK

gina said...

that is so not fair!!!! feel better my friend.

Marianna said...

Oh girl, that absolutely bites! You better heal quickly!

Drink lots of juice & take vitamins, love.

M~

Laura said...

Get better soon!!!!!!!!!!

And I totally mithed the little lithper. Dammit.
~L.

Jewl said...

Feel better... Haven't been bloggin in awhile and thought I would stop in and say hi. Glad to see you are doing well besides the whole being sick at the moment!!

Anonymous said...

LMFAO wal-fart. love that!!

sorry i haven't been staying caught up, I just wasn't feeling very sociable. i'm starting to get back into the blogging spirit though!!

i miss yoU!!

oo on apr 2 i'm going to see the pistons!! WOOOO!!!!

Book Bums said...

I know! I was flying home during American Idol and I forgot to tell my husband to TiVo it before he had left for work. But on the bright side, I didn't have to hear Chicken Little sing one.more.time.

But hopefully, I will be able to see Bucky get kicked off next week!

Hope you feel better soon...

Me said...

Just cracks my ass up everytime you say Wal-fart....Like I used ot call K-mart Came-a-part and that's exactly what it did!

Jill Monroe said...

Hey, I have to go to Wal-Mart, too.

Sorry you're feeling bad - take care!

CheekyMoo said...

I'm convinced of the same thing..about everyone elses bodies. Now you're in the club! I hope you feel better and are having a killer time. ;-)

Chief Slacker said...

yeah i always get sick after too much activity too. i think it's the mobdy saying, "hey buddy! break time!"