Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Valentine's 2006

So today is February 14th. Bring on Cupid! Bring on Chocolate! Bring on the Flowers!


uhhh... is this thing on????


yeah... so there are no cupids or chocolates or flowers up in here. There are no sexy nighties or silk anythings. It's february 14th. big whoop-dee-doo.

But just because TROY is a loser who doesn't shower me with commercial love (honestly... I really don't mind... it just so happens that today I'm craving chocolate, so I'm a little pissy about not getting any) anyways... just because Troy's all BAH-LOVEBUG ... doesn't mean I'm not going to hit you with the sweetness I call my baby.

I mean really... screw the chocolate.. I got all the sugar I need right here!




Happy Valentine's day, gang! MUAH!

13 comments:

Sadi said...

All the sugar without the calories!! She is sooooooooo cute! No candy, flowers, nuttin here either! Boys suck! lol

Sadi said...

All the sugar without the calories!! She is sooooooooo cute! No candy, flowers, nuttin here either! Boys suck! lol

Kari said...

Hehehe!

She's So cute!
Happy Valentine's Day!

Susie said...

Mmmm like a yummy gumdrop!!! MUAH backatcha Cze-Johnsons!!!

gina said...

damn, what is wrong with the men? they need a lesson!

i heart rhena. she is chock full of sweet baby love

Anonymous said...

Bless her cute little heart hehe.

Carrie my love can you send me the email again? I think it went into my spam and got deleted because I can't find it.

Thanks darling!!

Marianna said...

OMG what a sweet li'l sugahhh! I'd gobble her up, too!

M~

Laura said...

I LOVE THE SWEATER!!!

Don't worry...I got a big fat nuthin', too. No commercial love for me, either.
~L.

Book Bums said...

I think you may have found something better than chocolate...

Unknown said...

Aw, she's adorable! Hey, could you email me at cricket_ou@yahoo.com? I had something to tell you about one of your prior posts that I don't want to post in the comments. Thanks!

CheekyMoo said...

She is prettier and prettier every time you post a picture of her. I just want to give her a hug. She always looks like she's such a fun little girl. You're lucky!

Christi said...

I love the second one! Too wonderful! The whole reason I could have a dozen more (or, maybe not, but....well, you get my drift...don't you?).

Me said...

What a cutie patootie! That's all the sugar I got on this Valentines Day too. But from what hubs says, I'm getting something this weekend when we go out. Whooppee!!!