Saturday, February 25, 2006

somebody stop me

ok. it's saturday night. Troy's working AGAIN.

so whatever.. no big deal, but dude....


I just watched Life-Size, starring Lindsay Lohan and Tyra Banks.. circa 2000.


and I'm not just saying the shit was on the tv in the background while I worked on my new template and the bi... whoops! almost gave away what the contest is about!!


anyways... I'm saying I ACTUALLY WATCHED the movie.


and not only did I just make myself dumber for the past 2 hours... but I also got choked up when Eve turned back into a doll. can I get a WTF up in here????


If my period doesn't get here soon and stop this emotional havoc, there's no telling WHAT I may do tomorrow when Troy's at work all day again.

I mean.... shit... first Lindsay and Tyra... what's next??? NASCAR???? God Help me!!!!!




PS..... now with EXTRA scariness..... when searching for a link to the lohan/banks movie... I found THIS. I think I need to go to confession for even LOOKING at this site. ok... maybe not for LOOKING.... but the giggling??? yes. MUST confess to the giggling!

6 comments:

Book Bums said...

Hail Mary! I giggled too...

Marianna said...

Amen, sistah! WAHHHHAAAAHA!!

Too freakin' funny!

M~

East Coast Teacher said...

Just wanted to say thanks for the comment on my blog earlier.

It was definitely very helpful. Now all I have to do is get a tape measure!

Susie said...

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! i think I need to take a shower in holy water and a Brillo pad after that.

And I think there is something you're going to do on March 1st. Oh yes you are. YES YOU ARE. What'd I say? Don't make me come over there...

Carrie said...

I couldn't resist, ladies.. sorry for the wronger-than-wrong factor!

Susie... yes, I'm going to release my new template. now don't get all jealous and shit cause I made one for myself ad not you, ok? just pour all that energy into the contest!

Christi said...

The world is definitely coming to an end...