Monday, February 27, 2006

Ready, set.... CZE-BINGO!!!!!

ok, ok... so as promised..... I said I would be posting about my contest today... and here it is.


are you ready???


CZE-BINGO FEVER!!!!!

I know, I know.... I'll let it sink in!!!


y'all have a few days to get your shit together and read the rules.... which really spells out the ins, outs, and how to enters.


But the bottom line is we got ourselves another game, and I'm dishing out prizes. you KNOW my shit kicks ass!!! You ALSO know that you want to win.... so get over to the rules, and get ready!!!

Bingo just got cool again!

11 comments:

Porq said...

Why do you have two sets of comments for one post??

DUH?

OINK

Marianna said...

HAHA!

Count me in, sistah!

:D
M~

Marianna said...

You are the COOLEST!

(LOL ~ that was my cheap way of getting my 1st square)

:D

M~

Carrie said...

good gravy, Marianna....


don't you read the rules????

game starts on WEDNESDAY!!!!!

nothing posted or commented before then applies ot the contest. sorry!


but thanks for telling me I'm cool. I'm rather inclined to believe you! :)

Marianna said...

mmkay. Yeah, I can't READ to save my life! FINE! We'll play by YOUR rules, dammit.

But yeah, you're still the coolest.

:D
M~

Susie said...

Rock on sistah - I'm gonna whoop some ASS!

Or at least get a little jiggy with it.

Can't wait!

Susie said...

I had to post because I'm so excited - glad you decided to start the game Wednesday!!! i nkwo you weren't sure! Heehaw!

I'm so excited I get to play a game cause I can't play mine!

Anonymous said...

OOO I SHALL HAVE TO EMAIL YOU!!!! ROOOCK ON!!

Me said...

I'd lose too...especially since I never have time to read anybody's blog....but I'll try :)

Anonymous said...

haha

Is it sad that my goal is just to understand the rules and not look like a dork?

Chief Slacker said...

I'm so in :O)