Tuesday, February 21, 2006

bah!

been tooling around with photoshop again.


I think we have Susie's contest shit all lined up.... and I filled a request of Gina's... even though I wasn't sure if she was really asking. she wanted something Greek-y, cause she's going to Greece this year. let's see if she likes what I did.

I also began work on my MARCH template.... but y'all are going to have to wait for that one. only 8 more days, so quit yer bitchin'.


not much going on today... waiting to find out what my friend Katybugs is having. She goes for the infamous gender-reveal ultrasound today.... I'm putting bets on a girl... but we shall find out soon enough.


well... I ought to head to the food store. I'm TOTALLY out of Rhena's whole milk. poor baby was drinking non-fat this morning, and believe you me... that girl needs all the fat she can get!


I leave you today with another request to go do my Johari thing... and this splendid little piece of Rhena.. doing her best "whachootalkinbout Willis?" face.





peace out, and good luck to Katy and Mike!

XXOO

10 comments:

gina said...

Damn girl, you have some major talent!! I LOVE my new page topper!! it is absolutely perfect!!!! thanks so much!! xoxoxoxox

Anonymous said...

LOL LOVE THE PICTURE OF RHENA!! SHE'S TOO FRICKIN' CUTE.

OOO MARCH EH. YOU GONNA GO WITH A GREEN LEPRACHAUNISH LAYOUT?

Anonymous said...

cutie pie!

Anonymous said...

ack-the cuteness! can't take the cuteness! missed you up here today. those boys could have another playmate. and i promise, very little in the way of thongs.

Elvis said...

oh! so cute! soooooo cute! cute! cute! cute!
/me barfs all over myself

I came over here to post that in all this time that I had Rh pegged for looking like her daddy - here comes a pic that is straight up the kid sister that I had looking back at me. Damn if that ain't the dink herself.

Susie said...

Jody went almost the whole visit without showing her thong...then she went and "dropped" her napkin at lunch...

I covered the boys eyes. they missed their girlfriend!

Marianna said...

LOL your daughter is so dang cute!

I love what you've done, Mrs. Talented!

I have tried & tried that site & it keeps telling me it's busy. I've tried with 2 other friends, too. Ugh.

M~

Me said...

I wish I had time and energy to change my blog! And you sure have a talent for it!! Way to go!!!

Love the Rhena face! She's way cuter than Gary Collins!!!

Sadi said...

Love what you did with Gina's blog.
Are you for hire? Rhena is so cute and I can't wait to see the March template!

Sadi said...

I did the johari thing but they didn't have a "freaking hilarious" button!