Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Death by Blogger

this thing is gonna be the death of me... I just KNOW it.



ok... I'm STILL working on the layout stuff. DAN was good enough to send me some code... and it would fix the whole 'posts-on-top-of-images" problem, but when you scroll down, you would lose my chicky. and I LIKE my chicky. I want her staying put.


so now you have my NEW chicky and valentiney colors... but my cell paddings are all jacked up and my side bar is out in nowheres-ville. shitbaggers!!!!


Time for me to hit the showers and eat something, cause if I don't... things is gonna get reeeeeaaaaal ugly up in here.


in the meantime... bear with the construction pains.... or go visit one of my friends listed on my sidebar. THEIR templates are working fine. I mean... if you can FIND my sidebar content and all.....


peace out...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is an improvement!
I don't mind scrolling over to see the sidebar.

Mr. Apropos said...

the chicky will scroll?!? i find your lack of faith distrubing! check the styles again (or preview the template). honest, she won't scroll.

i may not be able to remember my wife's birthday, i forget the order holidays fall in, and often lose stuff in mostly empty rooms, but i gots tha mad html skillz.

/wanders off
//mutters to self "chicky will scroll"
///bah!
////shakes head

~Carpenter Girls~ said...

Hey girl, if you have time to get over to greek chickie's blog, I think you could do some good venting...I tried a bit, but DAMN girl you are soooo much better at it than me!

Susie said...

I love your chicky! I have blog envy.

CheekyMoo said...

I can't seem to find your sidebar content. I just thought I should help you out and make you aware of that. Unlike everyone else, I absolutely will not scroll.

Kari said...

I think it's looking great!

I might be asking you for some help again with mine...I'm thinking about changine it up again and I'm getting some good Ideas from your edits, hehe.


Looks Great!