Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Contest Fever

hey gang.... just a reminder for you to go visit Susie's contest today. She will post the game at 9:30am EST, so go and play!




don't forget to tell her I sent you! even if you don't get any right, as long as you show up and leave a comment, you get a point. First time commenters to the game get THREE points!! so if you like music... GO THERE NOW!!



and in other news... I've decided to host another contest of my own. More details will come; just don't want to take away from Susie's day.


Also... my friend Katy is having a GIRL!!! I'm really happy for her, and wish her and her husband much much joy!


peace out!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

OOO I CANT WAIT TO PLAY YOUR GAME!!! IT BETTER BE ABOUT MUSIC OR COOKIES. OR MUSIC AND COOKIES!!! HEHE!!!

Book Bums said...

I attempted to play the game but was too late to win any points. I did, however, give you credit for sending me over there...

Chief Slacker said...

Woohoo, contests! I'm SOO gonna win :O)

Anonymous said...

I feel so honored for being mentioned. :) AND excited that the comment section is finally letting me in...now that I forgot everything I ever wanted to say.

Love ya doll!

scrappintwinmom said...

Sorry, I didn't play the game. I'm just stopping by to say hey...checking out my blogroll friends. What up? My URL has changed btw...stop by and say hi!