Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Is it me?? (episode 397)




ok... so I'm sitting here... WAAAY late... waiting for troy to get home from work.


I'm NOT going to bitch about the fact that this is the SECOND night in a row that he's been working past 11:30 pm. nope. not gonna bitch cause he's bringing home ICE CREAM. that's riiiight, suckas.... soon enough I'm gonna be snackalackin on some strawberry ice cream. YES!!!!


so anyways... I'm awake... (dreams of strawberries dancing in my head.....)


I already played the UNDEAD game my brother mentioned on his blog....

trolled a few sites... you know... the usual.


but on the TV... my background and keep me awake tool.... (no.. not watching the olympics.. I said I wanted to STAY AWAKE)

anyways... I see this commercial... for mountain dew MDX???


seen it yet? go on... go watch it.. I'll wait. Click HERE to go to their site, then click on "THE ADS". It should play automatically, but if not... it's the first TV ad.




Is it me, or does anyone else find the utter and complete IRONY that they chose a song by Lionel Richie.. and most of the featured 'singers' in the commercial STRONGLY resemble NICOLE???


dude... I KNOW it's not just me.... this kind of shit is uncanny!!! can YOU spot Nicole in the following lineup????



figure 1 - small body... big eyes... green

figure 2- small body... big eyes... green!


figure 3 - once again... small body... BIG eyes.. GREEN!



I know I could go on and on...... but me thinks I dost hear mine ice cream approaching!!!

booyakasha!!!

have a good night!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LMAO THAT COMMERCIAL IS GREAT. I LOVE THE SINGING BAT & RODENTS. AND YA, I NEVER NOTICED BEFORE ABOUT THE SONG AND THE CHIKC LOOKING LIKE NICOLE RICHIE. STRANGE.

Marianna said...

LOL Crrrazzzyyy! How was that ice cream?

M~