Monday, July 04, 2005

Heaven Must Be Missing An Angel

ok, ok... I know how every parent feels their child is THE most adorable child on the planet.....

so who am I to break that tradition?????


For the record.... I am SO IN LOVE with this baby.... and even moreso with Troy for him helping to make her. Granted, Troy is sitting in the King's Chair after the surprises he pulled on Friday... but I'll be posting about that tomorrow.


For now... I give you a picture of MY most adorable child on the planet.


Did I mention how much I love her???
ok... just making sure....


Today's title brought to you by Tavares, 1976

7 comments:

Marianna said...

Awww... she's SO adorable!

I love your new bloggy too, sistah! Rock on!

Happy 4th of July to y'all.

M~

Book Bums said...

Great picture...you definitely need to blow that up and frame and put on display...

Jewl said...

That is an awesome picture! So, sweet! Liking the new look too!

Porq said...

Hey!!! Your new look doesn't work with the County's Web blockers. NO PICTURES are coming up.HEADING = (Outlined blank rectangle)
GRAPHIC Above "THE LADIES" = Outlined Blank
Black & White shot of Lillykid = (Outlined BLANK) All the other inserts are blank except for BARRY MANILOW??? DUH!!!
The peeps are work will be pissed if they can't see Lillykid!!!

GRRRRR!!!! Fix it!!
or go back to old style!?!??

Oink

Christie E. Little said...

Loving the new look! Sooo cute little Disco Queen. LOL. Look at that baby. You girlies and your babies make me soooo in the baby mood. Oh well hunny is snipped. LOL.

Ok and no more being nostalgic for me. I was soooo in a mood yesterday.
XOXO
C

Melissa said...

Beautiful picture

Carrie said...

hmmm... first off... thanks for all the compliments on my little booger!!


but that's now 2 people that can't see my pictures. I don't know how to fix that, especially if it's a firewall for work. I haven't done anything different except put new pics up... they're still hosted by the same places as before???

I dunno...