Monday, June 19, 2006

home

hey gang...

just a quick post to let y'all know I'm back in town.


Troy, boogie and I were down in Myrtle Beach, SC for the weekend. It was a very quick trip, but much fun was had by all.


lots of pictures forthcoming... I'll probably put them on the photoblog. give me til tomorrow, though, as today is going to be busy getting unpacked and reacclamated without overloads of snack food, fudge, and sand.


I hope everyone had a good father's day... I send a special nod to Bill, Daddy and Derek.. who are my only regular male commenters that are dads. I think. Either way... I firmly believe that any man can donate sperm, but it takes a special kind of guy to be a father... so again... hats off to the men who have stepped up to the plate out there.


ok. more later. happy monday!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a good time.

Next time, come down this way!

:)

We love MB

Anonymous said...

Sounds great!!! Love Mrytle Beach!

Hope the fathers in your life had a wonderful weekend!

Laura said...

Mmmm..fuuuuuudge. Not so much on the sand.
~L.