Friday, April 29, 2005

Lions and Tigers and Sharks, oh my!

well--- looks like Bears are no longer on the 'most scary' list....

The sharks took a bite out of the bears with a score of 5-2.

but hey--- that's cool... you go ahead and be afraid of the fish that can't climb stairs ON LAND and come up into your bedroom or where you work and chew your hands off....


seriously.... that's cool. ......Just let me know how it all works out for you.... Me, Carlotta and Leesa will be cheering for you.

Really---- we will.




Respect my Authoritiiiii!!

5 comments:

CheekyMoo said...

Hey I voted for shark. No one said anything about a Cheeky and Bear match up. For the record I'd totally vote for myself in that one. If I can survive being related to the freaks that are my family, a bear is no problem. I'd get all kinds of ghetto on it.

Carrie said...

sorry, momma... we're talking present day, and right now... ghetto or not... you're a featherweight. The CJBA (Carrie Johnson Blog Assoc.) will not allow such an extreme mis-match in weight.

get a bear to go on your diet, and maybe we can talk, but til then... leave the bear alone.... it's busy sulking to it's loss to a fish.

Anonymous said...

sorry for not commenting according to your posting..he he he...but I just can't help to see your very cuuuuuuutee...baby. :)

CheekyMoo said...

A berenstein bear? I could take one of them out easy. I think Winnie out weighs me. Tubby little cubby all stuffed with love. I could fight Piglet though. I've always loved Winnie the Pooh. Teddy Ruxspin. Remember him? :-)

Leesa said...

Yeah, I'm still sticking with the bear. Bear can actually come into your house. Ask David Letterman!
I've had one actually chewing on our doorknob!
Sharks can only get me if I enter THEIR territory!!