Friday, April 08, 2005

I'd like to solve the puzzle, Pat!

the puzzle is... LOSER!

Well--- to further prove that I did not influence this week's voting in the Match-up of the Game Show Gringos..... I present your winner....

Alex Trebek!

I gotta say... I respect my reading audience, but ALEX????? *sigh* It just that I find him SO DAMN annoying.....


but that's cool. Pat gets on my nerves sometimes, too, and it's not like this award will make or break them, ya know?


I will make a confession, though---- I really really want to be on Wheel of Fortune. it's too much work to do their regular auditions, but if they ever come to Charlotte, you can bet your hairy hizzy I'm going to apply!!!!

Speaking of confessions.... have y'all heard about this project yet? It's called Post Secret, or something like that. It's a project where someone is collecting postcards that have secrets written on them. pretty interesting stuff. Go Here to check it out.


So that's it for now.... I have a ton of stuff to do today. One of these things is watching Rhena make kissy noises. it's not a full-on pucker, but she's got some lip-smacking going on, and she thinks it's hillarious.

you know something? she's right.

1 comment:

Marianna said...

Hey gal!

I vaguely remember seeing this post secret but I don't remember much about it...

Karley. Did ya check out Carrie's blog about my dearest Scott Alan Chambless? Look to a posting below... *snicker* *snort*

M~