Thursday, April 28, 2005

Lost Cat

so on our way to swim class this morning, I noticed a sign for a missing cat in our development.


I don't know where it is now, but I can tell you for sure it snuck in our bedroom last night and took a shit in my throat.


Next time I feel like celebrating.... tell me not to.


I mean, it all started off simple enough... throwin' back the French wine with the chicken.... (which, by the way, was freaking SUPERB!!!! I don't know how I've lived this long without having asparagus, prosciutto, garlic and goat cheese stuffed chicken. MAN!!! that shit was GOOD!!!!)

so anyways... like I was saying.... everything's fiiiine. eating, .....drinking...... talking....... being happy.... what? oh, you want to open another bottle? well, maybe we shouldn't.... what? oh, you already opened it? oh, ok... well maybe just another glass. or two. and a captain and sprite. or two.


I blame my on-line girls..... yesterday we were talking about our re-union meeting we're planning, talking about drinking, and of COURSE I have to be retarded and think I can drink like I did in my 20's.... so I proceeded to do so..... uggg. big mistake.


again, I say..... who let the cat in, cause when I woke up, there was some nasty shit goin' on in my mouth.


I of course did what any sensible former bar-hopper would do when I woke up feeling woozy at 5am.... I puked up a truckload, brushed my teeth, drank some water and went back to sleep.


I feel totally fine now, but let's just say I was feeling the waves in the pool way before we got to swim class.

so did I learn my lesson? I suppose, but it's not like I didn't know what would happen when I proceeded to drink all of that crap. .....I guess Revelations is more interesting when I've got a shithouse on.

6 comments:

Marianna said...

hahahahhaa.... that's soooo friggin hysterical! Girl, don't get seasick & puke in the pool! You're gonna need to pack an extra diaper for yourself as a barf bag in the pool today! lol... you crack me up woman!

M~

Susie said...

Carrie, I will hold your hair when we are in Chicago. Yes I like you THAT MUCH.

Now comment on my blog and make me feel loved ;)

Anonymous said...

Are we related? I was feeling slight pressure last night as well and one beer turned into four. Way to go Katy. You should have called me at 5am. I was up wobbling around the house looking for water as well. Lookout Chicago.

carlotta said...

At least I was in good company. I got a bit drunk last night too. I didn't puke but I was a little trashy.

Carrie said...

nothing like a group of strangers to make you feel better for drinking like a fish!!!

what was that word after alcoholics again??? anonymous was it???


5 pm... hangover is in the clear, but I'm craving Burger King... thanks, Susie.....

CheekyMoo said...

Wanna know something really sad Carrie? I read this and all I could think was..God I need to get drunk, I miss those days. Diet coke...do they make diet rum? LOL Hope you're feeling better!