Monday, June 25, 2007

Parent Club

I think I'm officially a member. or am in GRAVE danger of being kicked out.


just this morning, I realized that it didn't phase me to see Rhena in a bathroom, fully dressed, wiping her hands dry with toilet paper. oh.. did I mention that there was an epic-sized poop in the toilet and water ALLLL over the toilet seat? and did I mention that her hands were soaking wet and the sink was dry? and I mentioned the epic poop in the toilet, right? in the toilet WATER?

me. not phased!


granted, we did use about 6 pumps of anti-bacterial soap within 30 seconds of this discovery... but me... totally un-phased.


(I'm probably getting kicked out)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude you are so IN! Dan and I have both heard Liam say - on separate occasions "I dirty! I have poop!" only to turn around and see one or two hands with poop on them. At least Rhena's was in the toilet and she was doing a little Jacques Cousteau to check it out - she didn't go mining her diaper for it!

Poop tales! The playing field leveler for all parents.

Marianna said...

I think I just threw up a little in my mouth...

M~

Christi said...

No, no, you're IN! You can finally handle it w/o worry. You've made it...me, on the other hand...still working on that!

Anonymous said...

dude-dov spent his time on the toilet just now asking me about why the poop was trying to get on rhena's penguins. he wants to ask her about it. does that qualify me for the club? :)

~Carpenter Girls~ said...

Ok, I think you need to add a subtitle to your posting lists...possibly titled Rhena's Poops.
You crack me up! If this is what is in store for me, I may need to move in next door to you for on-call advice!

Choppzs said...

Yah, now that Crazy is potty trained I thorougly enjoy not picking up any more poopies off the floor! lol

Anonymous said...

Is it just me or is "epic poop" just an awesome phrase?

"Honey, I'll be right back. I have to go take an epic poop."

; )