Friday, September 23, 2005

Under Construction

lately, there's been a lot of changes going on in Johnson-ville.


The first and most important, is that Booger is now a year old. NO... I didn't do some long sentimental post to her, and I haven't shown any pictures of the party yet. Perhaps this makes me a bad internet mother, but I couldn't give two shits right now.


Let's just say I've had my own personal hurricane whip through my life and now, together with my husband and daughter... we are rebuilding.


I will be back, and I imagine within a few days, considering I've been pretty much gone for over a week already.


Thanks to those who have expressed concern. it's appreciated.


My thoughts and prayers are sent to those in the path of Rita, especially my dear friend Kelli and her family.

13 comments:

Marianna said...

We've missed you...

And happy belated birthday to your sweet baby girl.

Rest, m'luv,
M~

Chief Slacker said...

Hope all is well in Cze-Johnson land! :O) Happy B-day to the rugrat! :O)

carlotta said...

Just wanted to send you a few happy thoughts your way. Hope they help.

CheekyMoo said...

I told ya you could count on me if you need me. I can at least make you laugh. :-) Thinking about you girl. Hug that one year old for me.

You're a kick ass internet mother. You're in the MILF club with me woman! :-)

Kari said...

Hope you make it through ok, take your time and come back when you can...we'll still be here!
Happy bday boog!

Christi said...

I was wondering where you were? I just kinda figured you were tired of the blog thing for a bit and needed some downtime. I hope everything's alright, and I look forward to hearing from you again!

Jewl said...

Take care chicky... I'll be thinking of you.

john boy said...

Missed you. Glad to see you are still around. Take care :)

Porq said...

I DON'T like your new "fizzy" look.
I must have a very SLOW machine or your site has so much "CRAP" to load that I might qualify for a "SLACKER BADGE" because of the time I'm waisting waiting for your site to load!!

Oh yeah.. GOOD PARTY!! Ol' man Murph would have been happy!

OINK

Me said...

Hope things get better soon. We miss ya!

Happy belated b-day to the baby girl!

Unknown said...

Happy late birthday to the booger, and I hope things settle down for you soon.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the well wishes, Carrie. It means a lot to me.
I hope you're okay...can't wait to see you in three weeks!

Love you!

gina said...

ok, officially ready for you to come back!!