Monday, June 20, 2005

Roadside America....We's on VAY-CAY-SHUN!!!



well.... this will be my last entry for a while.


that's right.... we here in Cze-Johnsonville are going on a little roadtrip.


after all , it IS summer... and it's not like I WORK... so why not???


yup--- me and the booger are going to go on a little tour de southeast.... On the agenda... driving and relaxing. ...odd to say those two in the same sentence... and I'm certainly not naive enough to think I can do the two at the same time....

but we shall drive somewhere... then relax. maybe take a few pictures, but definitely relax.


I know, I know.... you're probably thinking that's what I do EVERYDAY.... but even when you're doing the same shit every day.... it's nice to do the same shit somewhere different.


Comments will be closed for my hiatus.... and I plan on having a new look when I come back.



Geez... I sound like an unmarried pregnant girl in the 50's..... "no Dear... Carrie's going to go away for a little while.... she's..... uh... not feeling well.... so she's going to spend the summer at Aunt Bertha's...."


(and to answer your question, NO, I'm not pregnant.)


I may or may not do postcard updates, but don't expect any normal postings from me for a few weeks.

So--- insert a couple of fancy-shmancy sayings for goodbye here, and know that we'll catch you on the flip side!!!


peace out!!!

No comments: