Saturday, June 04, 2005

Changing ways

well... I've been messin' around with the ole blog again....

added some peeps, cleaned up the picture upkeep....


little bullshit stuff that no one really notices right off the bat. But that's alright... in my quest to teach myself more and more coding, I'm yet another step further than last time. or something like that....



the rain is FINALLY gone.... I thought I was back in Seattle for a moment there.... except I have been eerily sober.... UNLIKE much of my time in the Pacific NW. finally got out of the house for a little bit, but did not go for a walk like I intended. Troy came home early from work today (around 2pm... ) so the three of us went over to the Harley dealer.... Troy had to pick up-slash-return some parts for the bike.

so we're there, and this lady starts telling us how beautiful rhena is... points!..... then she starts babbling on about how she found out her some was teething cause he started chewing on her toes in a bath... WTF???? .....Am *I* like that???? ....Do I start rambling on random and weird stories when faced with small-talk???? oh, yeah... I guess I do. .....oh well....... moving right along, then!

So Marianna thinks JohnBoy is hot, eh? .............interesting......... I'm just going to leave that alone for now, though.... can't harass a first-time poster TOO much....


well... the sweet child o mine didn't eat worth a pig today, and has napped even worse.... so daddy-dearest is giving her a bath right now. what's that??? oh yes... that's an early bedtime, gang!!! kinda makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside!


speaking of warm and fuzzy.... I need to turn the A/C on and brush my teeth.... (body=warm, teeth=fuzzy) and it sounds like my two darlings are ready for me.....

peace out!

7 comments:

Book Bums said...

Thanks for adding me...I feel so...so special! *blushing*

Susie said...

Looking good momma! As always!

Christi said...

You just reminded me that I, too, need to brush my teeth. How come when you stay at home, something so permanently ingrained in your mind can totally slip it?

I think I'm glad that I found out my son was teething when he chewed on a sippy cup! Ouch!

Marianna said...

Gawd, I love you. Remind me to send you ALL my money. Just cuz YOU ROCK!

MARIANNA (just in case someone is reading this blog... muwahahahaha)

Melissa said...

Thanks for adding me...your blog is officially cool now. LOL!

CheekyMoo said...

Get dressed, brush teeth? But what would my pet fly do??

I have more photos coming, it aint over til the fat ass sings! HA!

Me said...

We had to break on the ol' A/C too yesterday! Whew...it was 85 and too hot :) (That's us Michiganders for ya!! 85 is just too hot)