Monday, October 31, 2005

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!



Ok... I'm back again.... our friend Melissa was visiting us from Seattle since wednesday, so I've been busy hanging out with her. But back to Halloween!


The good news is.... the jack o'lantern survived Mischief Night.... kinda happy it did, considering it was my first pumpkin-gutting experience. Well.. at least the first I can honestly remember. I really didn't care for the pumpkin innerds, though. Looked like wet hair, and the smell was kinda gross. I mainly watched troy do all the work (hey, I took the pictures... THAT was work!) but I did help remove the seeds from the hair on the hat of the lantern. Again... not a huge fan of the wet-hair-smelling-gross innerds. I think I like my pumpkin best from a can, thank-you-very-much!


here's a few pictures from Saturday.... quite the wholesome fun here in the Johnson house, if I do say so myself.... well... minus the whole big-ass carving knife and everything..... but other than that... pretty wholesome! Rumor has it that we're going to roast those pumpkin seeds, too.... anyone want to join in the chorus of koom-bay-ya? Yeah... me either.

Well, enjoy the pictures, and have a trickity-treaty kind of day. I'll have more pictures tomorrow or late tonight of Boogie in her gear.


2 comments:

Marianna said...

Ditto to you!

M~

Anonymous said...

Is that your first pumpkin carving experience?? Not bad!!
Happy Halloween!