Friday, February 04, 2005

Yes, I'm still alive!

ok---- I've been bad. I admit... I haven't blogged for the life of me lately, and that's just out of plain laziness. Even worse, cause I made so much fun of my brother for not blogging, and here I was doing the same thing.


I have my reasons, though. Laziness, of course, being suspect numero uno.

but the other thing, and this one is valid... is that I haven't had much to talk about. well-- I've had plenty to talk about... there's been some rotten veggies in my bottom drawer a number of times these past few weeks, but it's not like I can actually WRITE about them on here, cause someone will probably read about it, and know I'm talking about them!

it sucks when your main reason for blogging is to use it as a vent about crap going on in your life, then realizing that you can only vent about people who will probably never read your blog!

what I'm getting at here people, is that... well.... simply put-

I don't like scrapbooking.

That's all I can say about that... and if that sentence means anything to you, I've probably already vented to you about it, or you are the person I'm talking about!!! If you're still in the dark, then you can ether e-mail me, and I'll tell you the story, or just let it go away quietly... which is ultimately what I'm hoping for.


But in other news--- we closed on the house. there were a few things (about 4,500) that came up unexpectedly with the closing, but with the help of the Bank of 9 Albert, we were able to get the house without a hitch. and lemmee tell you--- this house rocks.


I LOVE my new house. love love love LOOOOOOOOVE my new house! Everyone is invited over, just as soon as we get our furniture, and Rhena and I get there. it's so great. did I say that I love it????

I am so frigging excited about my kitchen that I may just sleep in it the first night in the house.

The town is great, too--- there's this little plaza thing with shoppes (yeah-- I mean shoppes... not shops! we's in a HIGH CLASS area now!) OH! and there's a wine bar, and cafes... and a pool, and a kid's pool, and lots of sidewalks to walk, and did I mention that I love our new house???? We are SO not in Reno anymore....


Anyways--- things are great. Rhena has *just* about recovered from the drive from NC to jersey..... and I'm actually going out tonight baby-less with my girlfriend. Aunt Dawn and Uncle Derek are babysitting, and I'm going to go into the city to see if I can find my sanity. well-- that, and I plan on eating my face off! AND using both hands to eat! I may even take extra-long to eat each course cause I know there's no monitor ready to inform me of when princess poopy-pants is waking up from another really short nap.

so life is good. Just keep that scrapbooking shit away, ok?

2 comments:

Porq said...

I don't eat veggies ....

so if stuffs rot....

so what!!!!

Oink

Susie said...

Ohmigod! I was home one week from the hospital from having Liam and this well meaning friend came over with some gifts. One was a cute onesie for Liam the other was a bunch of scrapbook pages and stickers etc. I smiled and said thank you and thought to myself "when-the-@#$%-will-I-have-time-to-scrapbook?!!!" Let alone get the courage to use scissors in the same roo as the baby.