Monday, February 14, 2005

bah lovebug!

I am SO not feelin' the love today!!!!

I got a card from my parents which was nice, and stuff from my girlfriend yesterday....all wonderful. but I'm still feeling out of it.


I think I need to cook something. which I actually plan on doing tonight.... which means I get to go to shop-rite. and if there's anything that puts me in a good mood, it's going food shopping!!!

sure.... there's other stuff that makes me happy, too.... like SUNSHINE. I'm so sick of winter I could puke right now! how many days til disney??? ah yup--- there we are! I can't wait! it's snow-crapping out again today. do the words "enough of this shit" mean anything??????


what else--- drinking is always good, too... not too practical with the nugget still attached at the tap, but it's something to look forward to!

speaking of looking forward..... I need to make some friends so we can start the socials back up!!!! I STILL haven't had the shipwrecked social, and I'm thinking we'll be primed and ready by this summer. hopefully we'll have some neighbors by then, too....


anyways... I apologize. I'm just plain cranky these days. not sure if it's the lack of chocolate, the weather, or if my hormones are doing another shift or something.

so on that note... I'm getting the monster dressed and going food shopping. the weather's always a pleasant 68 degrees in shop rite!!!!

happy valentine's, though kiddies.... have a chocolate for me!!!

1 comment:

carlotta said...

I'm going to by myself something pretty. 'Cause I love me more than anyone else.