Monday, May 09, 2005

The Mother of All Match-ups

well... happy monday, gang!

So yesterday was nice.... although I don't think I'll really capitalize on the whole "Mother's Day" hype until Rhena's a little older. ..... Still... I got a new purse and I had breakfast and dinner cooked for me. you'll hear no complaints from this blogger... that's for damn sure!


Today, however... well... today was an interesting morning... unlike one I've ever had.
I woke up to the happy babbling of Princess Jabber-Mouth. Troy went and got Rhena, and brought her to me so I could feed her in our bed. ....sweet! .....eating then playing ensued, as usual.... and when troy was ready for work, he then played with Rhena... doing her dive-bombing-airplane-'o-kisses routine that she loves loves loves.

it was a really good morning. we were happy. and loving!! I think I even heard birds chirping..... all this and no coffee.... could you just PUKE?

So that got me thinking about this week's match-up. ....Originally I was going to match-up some famous Moms and see how they faired in the wild wild land of the Fever.... but this morning's gag-me-if -it-could-get-any-more-Brady festivities made it abundantly clear that this week needed a little saccharine.


So here's the story.... of a lovely lady......
Who was bringing up three very lovely girls.

All of them were so damn fake...... like their mother,
the maid just wants to hurl.....



That's right, gang---- for your tribute to motherhood and all things unrealistically happy---- I present this week's contenders:


CAROL BRADY vs ALICE THE MAID

disfunction junction



let's face it.... the tension between these two has been unspoken for waaaaay too long. Is Carol really the perfect home-maker? Has Alice really been running the show? just exactly how DID Mr Brady's former wife die???? Coincidence that Alice is dating a butcher????

time to put up or shut up, ladies!!!!

DING DING!!!!!

6 comments:

Marianna said...

It's noon & no one has posted their opinion yet?! Ok, I'll be the brave masochist & give you my 2 cents worth.

I think it's gonna be Mom all the way! Mom's spit has the same chemical composition to remove rust off of bumpers, after all. That's what Jeff Foxworthy says. Being such a BIG NASCAR FAN (rolling eyes) that you are, you should know that! lol I think Carol has the backing of Mike & one glance from him can put any of those kids 6 feet under. So what if Alice is built like a brick shit house?! He can build the grave to put her under. That's my story & I'm sticking to it.

M~

CheekyMoo said...

Well I didn't get here to vote until now. I like to vote first so my opinion is not all influenced. Wait, I'm not a wimp.

Alice. Definitely. Alice.

Reasons? For starters she's always out bowling with Sam. So she's got some arm muscle going. Plus he's like a meat packer or something, and I'm sure there is some funky stuff going on with them, so more exercise for her. And she cleans all day long. Mrs. Brady's kind of a twig. And she's always running to Alice for help cause she recognizes that Alice is tough.

The Brady's shag all of the time. Their twisted sickening pillow talk was at least once an episode. Alice? I have a feeling she doesn't fair so well in the bedroom, so she's got some pent up anger going on.

That's my vote and I'm sticking to it.

Susie said...

I think I'm going to go with Alie. She has a big booty to throw around and Carol looks like she could be snapped in half. The Brady's are too busy having a hoe down or potato sack race to cheer her on. And Alice would probably fight dirty. All that time in the butcher shop...

carlotta said...

I'm voting for Alice. She's got that no nonsense tight hair-do and those nurse like orthopedic shoes. You know she could kick the crap out of the shagged, polyester pants suit wearing Mrs. Brady.

Nick said...

My vote goes for the Maid for two reasons: 1. Anytime someone gets murdered, it's always the butler or the maid that winds up guilty of it (at least in the old detective books), 2. Alice is pretty much Arnold Schwartzenagger (sp?) in a dress... I mean... just *look* at her. She could break that goodie-two-shoes Carol in half like brittle twig. And you *know* they'd never find the body.

Elvis said...

You asked for it.

This fight would answer the questions we all have had since we wasted countless hours after school in front of the teevee...

Number one : is Carol Brady the puss-AH that she shows to the camera, or is she some freaky chick that overuses the Wesson in ways we don't EVER speak aloud?

Number two : does Alice like meat just a little too much? And does she like it from "other" sources?

Number three : who will walk away after the gloves come off?

I think I can answer number three.

Alice. That butch meat-packer will clean-fry the Wessonwhore and wind her around the porcelain bowl the next morning with the Hungry-Man dinner she wolfed down before the fight.

"Gee whiz, Mrs. Brady! Buahahahahaha!"