Wednesday, May 18, 2005

DMV (Drives Me to Vomit)

so I went to the DMV AGAIN today.


I've been trying to get my civic registered in this state since... MARCH? ..... but still to no avail.

I *think* I finally have all the paperwork.... well, I had all the paperwork and signatures the LAST agent told me to get.

However, the woman who assisted me today needed another signature in a different spot. Unfortunately, the signature required was that of my Dad's... who is in New Jersey.


suuuuuuuper.

So---- by the time I get it mailed up there, and he mails it back down HERE... well.. he and my mom will be here either that day or the next, so we're just going to wait until they get here.


I'm also going to buy a bottle of white-out, cause if so-help-me-God I have too MANY signatures for the NEXT agent... well... I'd say using the white-out would be better than hopping the counter and laying a smack-down in a state-office with rhena strapped to my back.


Did I mention NASCAR fans are going to be here starting this weekend? yeah.... I'm just in a fucking SPLENDID mood!

1 comment:

Tee/Tracy said...

I'm beginning to see a theme. Do you have NASCAR issues? ROFL.

My parents got into NASCAR a couple years ago and I was like, "What?? When did this happen?? But why?" ... it was like they had come out of the closet or something.

I still don't get it. How long can you sit there, zoooooooooooooom. zooooooooooooom. zoooooooooooooom.

Real exciting... Now driving the NASCARS, I can see how that might be cool, but heck, we can do that in our minivans, right? ;)