Friday, April 01, 2005

The Mouse Carries On

Well--- I'm sure if you checked out the comments section, you already know this, but the Mouse took the duck by one vote.

The final vote tally was 6-5 in favor of Mickey, and I have to tell you, I'm happy with this turnout. After being in the land of the big-eared rodent for the past week, I had a chance to observe the guy in action.


This character has his work cut out for him. A parade here, an appearance there... Breakfast at the Polynesan followed by a meet and greet on Main Street. The dude is in demand.

but the duck??? alas--- in the week I was there, I did not see Donald once. (save all the t-shirts etc) so what's up? You'd think he could show up somewhere once in a while to at least flap around or something, but nada.

So like I said--- I'm happy for the mouse on this one. He's done the legwork to keep up his fan base, and has earned the votes he got. Congrats, Champ... and thanks for a great week.

2 comments:

Marianna said...

Did y'all have a good time? Was the weather good? I saw that there were some storms in your area & I was thinking about ya!

~Marianna

Susie said...

I knew Mick would bring it. Glad you are back and hope you had some fun in Disney!