Tuesday, April 19, 2005

this week's match-up; The Royal Battle

first off... apologies that this is coming a day late.... I actually got 10 NASCAR-free minutes yesterday, and I snuck on to post.... stupid blogger site ate my post. I HATE when that happens!!!


So back to the match-up..... This week, I'm crunching in on the fact that I'm always touting the contenders as the King of this, or the Queen of that. So I got to thinking... why not pair up a REAL King and Queen????


No--- we're not going to pin Prince Charles against anyone.... good Lord.... that would be about 10 times more boring than the Pat-Alex match-up!!! Besides... he's only a Prince. screw that!!


That's right, readers..... you guys deserve a real king. (no, Susie... not the scary freaky plastic king.... you can open your eyes again!)


So without further ado... I give you .... in this corner...... the legend.... the King....



ELVIS PRESLEY!!!!!!


hound dog!!!




And who better to match hips with the Sultan of (blue) Suede Shoes, but a Queen of equally infamous proportions????


Ladies and Gentlemen.... and all of you who find yourselves in between..... I give you the most notable (drag) Queen in modern history.....


RUPAUL!!!!!!!!




supermodel!!!






Will Elvis eat, drink, and drug himself to the crapper? Can RuPaul's towering height stay tall on those new heels (s)he just got??? Only two things are for certain in this week's match-up....

1--- RuPaul must do more than sashay and shontay if (s)he plans on taking over the keys to Graceland

and

2---- Only you guys can settle this Royal Battle once and for all.



do I need to say it? oh.... alright.....



DING, DING!!!!

9 comments:

Porq said...

CROWN THE KING!!!

Elvis all the way!!

"Alternate lifestyles" BITE!!

If all the alternate lifestyles were wild animals, they would become extinct. DUH!! ergo

extinct the alternate lifestyles OR BECOME A PRIEST !!!!! or NUN!!

OINK

The Life of Bill said...

Puh-Lease!

Elvis would tear through that thing faster than a PB and fried bannana sandwich.

Hell, I'd pick his corpse ('cause he DID die the day that Lisa Marie married that other freak show) over any queen you could come up with....'cept maybe Elton John, word is that he is a real Bitch!

The Life of Bill said...

Oh and BTW....speaking of Elton John might I suggest a Rocket Man vs. Piano Man duel someday?

carlotta said...

I'm going with RuPaul. Plucking, waxing, tucking, make-up application, wig dressing, bras, panty hose, manicures, pedicures. It takes time and a high tolerance for pain to look that good. And I'm guessing all those hormones probably give her some mad mood swings to boot. So yeah, I'm going with the 6'3" drag queen in the 4" heels with no sign of 5 o'clock shadow and her dick tucked between her legs.

CheekyMoo said...

Fat Elvis or Skinny Elvis? It all comes down to the scale with me.

Elvis. Hands down. At one point he was hot. Rupaul is just scary.

Susie said...

I'm for RuPaul - Have you SEEN those heels she wears? I love Elvis and all but I'm pretty sure RuPaul would "work it" all around him. Now I need to go dig out that single... Liam and I have some runway to scorch...

Marianna said...

I would hate to think that a dead man would awaken to beat a "woman's" ass, but in this case, I'll go with Da King. Elvis was spotted in 7-11 after all just the other day. Besides, RuPaul is probably gonna be busy trying to make sure she/him's nails don't break.

Elvis has NOT left the building.

Elvis said...

I really think that you are just trying to provoke me with this matchup. It’s almost as if you want me to have an aneurysm in thinking that there would be even the remotest possibility of Elvis losing to that flake scrap of lesser human freakshow degenerate. I’m almost even equally surprised that Elvis hasn’t come back from the great beyond to wipe clean the public scene of all that kind of crap, but hey – we as a society may be too far gone for even the King to help.

This is not even a vote – this is a FACT – Elvis wins. Now, to purge my thoughts now impure by the heathen RuPaul, I must spin some old Sun Records tracks of the King. “That’s all right, mama…”

Memphis said...

Hey, I recognize that guy with the guitar. I was just over at his house dancing naked with Lisa Marie. You know he's still alive, right? He works at the Quickie Mart on weekends. Yep, sure'nuff.