Friday, April 15, 2005

And to the Victor goes the spoils....

well... this should go without saying, but....


Roseanne put a serious whompin' on Rosie.

With a record turnout, The Queen of Crass picked up 8 votes to Rosie's paltry 1. ....We even had one split decision. (which was pretty weak, Susie--- so don't try that shit again!!!)

So even though Ms. Trailer Park USA picked up that many votes, it's obvious they came with disgruntled offerings. It seems the only thing my reading audience hates more than these two fem-blobs is Paula Abdul.... I knew I love y'all for a reason!

Postings will be sparse next week---- my in-laws will be coming for a visit (they arrive sometime today???) so not sure how much 'net time I'll be getting. I'm sure I'll be subjected to an inhuman amount of NASCAR, which alone is a reason for venting in about 100 blog entries....

But family is family, so I will be a good sport and play along.

So have a fabulous weekend, my dear reader.... and be sure to check back on Monday... I think I have a good match cooking.


smooches!

3 comments:

Marianna said...

*ahem* it'll go without saying who the doofus who voted for Rosie is.

Have a good time with the NASCAR fam-damily. lol.. chat with ya later!

Susie said...

O-MY-GOD! My first mention in your blog and you are calling me OUT! Sistah! Some days I can barely decide which cereal to eat never mind choose a winner of Blubber-fest 2005!

In either case - may the best Johnson win this weekend. And may you Cze add much spice to the NASCAR festivities. Yuck. Keep the Cpt. Morgan handy.

CheekyMoo said...

M I knew you voted for Rosie O without even looking back. You called me a cutie patootie in IM the other day.

Trailer park chicks are always going to win hands down. Big hair, hairspray, nails, fighting over men and food stamps? Please.

Paula is on tonight. Hopefully she'll be off the crack and on the Ritalin.