Tuesday, March 22, 2005

The agony of it all...

SO one of the distinct non-pleasures I have to deal with in moving to yet another new state is, of course, the DMV. (yes, please... I WOULD like lemon juice in my saline this morning!)

North Carolina has a nifty rule that anyone coming into the state must take the written test. (can someone just please pull my figernails off now???)

I should be studying... (if I could only stay awake to read more than 3 pages at a time)

As soon as Rhena wakes up, we're going to venture over there and just get it over with. (sure, I'd like a brazilian bikini wax for the very first time!)


________


In the meantime, don't forget to venture over to the Match-up and vote.... we've got the original Don going against the Kingpin of Squeak this week!


ok--- off I go.... wish me luck!

2 comments:

Marianna said...

OMG... are you SERIOUS?!?! What a crock!!!!

Good luck. And I'm talking ~ good luck keeping your eyelids open long enough to read the book. Toothpicks. I hear toothpicks work wonders to prop open eyelids.

M~

Marianna said...

Girlie girl... since I know you're heading out to your vacation tomorrow & I'm heading out to the land of full moons, I hope you have a WONDERFUL time on vacation & I'll check you out when you get back! Have a blast & think of us often, slaving away at our cubicles. Blah!

~Marianna