Friday, March 04, 2005

My daughter, the dinosaur

ok--- so it has been creeping in on my mind lately that Rhena may grow up to have the body of a dinosaur.

not just ANY dinosaur.... I'm thinking a t-rex.


why? well, because I'm convinced she'll never develop her arm muscles. and her insatiable urge to growl when awake.

let's face it--- she's got the stomping thing down pat... she eats LIKE a carnivore... and well--- minus the fierce teeth... I think she could really pull it off.

this occurred to me especially the other day when I put her on her stomach (which she HATES, by the way) and I watched her attempt to move. I'd say crawl, but legs flailing, arms helplessly doing nothing doesn't quite fit the bill for a crawl.

so here she was, kickin' and a' screamin'.... and she actually ended up pushing herself forward a little. again... no arms, here--- just legs pushing her stump of an upper body forward. so I thought--- what if she NEVER learns to use her arms??? what if she ends up like the T-rex... stomping around yelling and biting things, stomping and thrashing, but can't do shit with her arms????


ROAR!I agree there could be worse dinosaurs to end up like.... I mean... a brontosaurus would suck. big ass body with a long neck and small head??? nah--- we'll pass on that, thanks. and I'm mentally going through the cast of Jurassic Park to see if I recall any other extinctos that I wouldn't mind Rhena modeling, and the pickings are slim. so I mean... sure.... T-rex isn't SO BAD..... "she's a bad mama-jama" could be her theme song.....

but the arms..... gotta do something about those arms!

No comments: