Friday, May 06, 2005

And the Bar-Tab goes to.....

Well--- let's put it this way... if we were having a 2-for-1 special on frozen Margaritas, we'd have ourselves a tie.

But the fact remains, the vote went in favor of on the rocks. Rocks got 8 votes to the Frozen Wussie group's 4. oh well... at least we have flavor choices in addition to our defeat-induced brain freeze!

I'm hoping everyone had a fabulous Cinco de Mayo.... and your friday mornings were hangover-free.


---------


Life continues here in the magic land.... Rhena's finally getting the hang of solid food. Nothing to write home (or blog) about, but we're getting there. I love my little pooper, though, and if she wants to ease into the whole eating thing, it's cool.


What else? .....I've been biting my tongue lately about a slew of things that are pissing me off.... but when I finally muster up the energy to really go off about shit... I'll see Rhena and I realize that IJDM. (that's albert-street slang for It Just Doesn't Matter)


cause you know.... it really doesn't. I mean, when all is said and done.... no amount of typing or bitching is going to change people or what they do or how they act. ..... AND...... regardless of what other folks do.... it's not going to change what we've got going on here in the land of Johnson. And that right there, folks.... that's where it's at.

Yes... here in the land of Johnson is a very good place. I love my husband, I love my child, I have GOOD and LOVING friends and family. We don't have money problems. We don't fight. We're healthy. and Damnit... we're happy.


so today.... instead of ranting about this and that, and how annoying this one and that one are, or even how I really really don't want to go to someone's house for mother's day... I'm going to say IJDM, .....'Cause I love my life. plain and simple.

4 comments:

Marianna said...

Very good philosophy...

M~

Susie said...

Glad you are feeling the glow with Rhena today. If you want to read about someone ELSE bitching you can always come to my blog. LOL

Happy Mother's Day!

CheekyMoo said...

I can bitch enough for all of us! That's a great outlook Carrie. I hope you have a wonderful Mother's Day tomorrow! I bet you'll have something yummy to eat too. I've planned out my own Mother's Day celebration, cause I'm just like that. I'll blog and post pictures maybe.

Nick said...

Have a Mother's Day margarita... frozen or on the rocks. Hell, have one of each; it's your holiday.