Tuesday, May 17, 2005

8 months already?

so today my baby turned 8 months old.


has it really been that long?

How can it be that she's been on this planet for eight months, yet every time I look at her, I find something new to love?

How can it be that just eight months and one day ago, I still didn't know what kind of monster was inside of me, yet today I can't imagine life if she were a boy?

How can it be that she's crawling already?

How can it be that I still cry every night I put her to sleep because I'm so grateful to God for giving Troy and me such a wonderful gift?

How can it be? Spend a day with my poopy, and I'm sure you'll know why.

3 comments:

Susie said...

Oh I know already! Just look at her fabu momma!

CheekyMoo said...

That's right, she's just got one part Carrie, one part Troy, and that makes for a little Rhena. And she is a doll. I can't wait until she starts walking and talking. Your blog made me teary. Oh, they grow up so fast.

Anonymous said...

This is a great post - you should frame it in your baby's room.