Sunday, August 01, 2004

Limitless

My husband is the best.

There are way too many reasons why he's the best for me to list at this point, but I had to take a minute and say out loud how much I love my husband, and how fortunate I feel to have him in my life.


He is my friend, my soulmate, my partner. ( Let's just say my team would suck real bad if he wasn't on it.)


Every time I think I've got him figured out, he goes beyond my expectations. Don't get me wrong--- sometimes this isn't a good thing..... but mostly it IS on the good side of things. He really is, in my opinion..... limitless.


My month-early anniversary present is what prompted me to do this tribute to Troy, but the more I think of him and our relationship, the more I realize that he should be lauded for his everyday behavior. No--- not for the farting or monkey-like behavior..... but for the way he treats me. the way he looks at me and makes me feel like I'm the only woman in the world that matters. every day.

so in case I don't say it enough.... I am madly in love with Troy Johnson.

No comments: