Friday, December 08, 2006

We interrupt this regularly scheduled silence

... just letting you know that I really have nothing to talk about.

we've been in survival mode lately.... and while that's going fine by most counts... it's pretty exhausting.

I've begun to adjust to the humungo TV, as well as very little sleep and the GINORMOUS milk cans that have replaced my once-oh-so-cute boobs. Though I must make a point of noting how being adjusted to something and actually LIKING something are two different things. well.. maybe not so much the TV. I'm starting to like it. expecially since my blind ass can pretty much watch it now without glasses, the screen is so freaking big!


my head has been residing in a place somewhere between up my ass and in the quiet fog of sleep deprivation... so I pretty much have been unable to finish complete sentences lately. I do much better in the morning after my mug of cold coffee, but I could just be so far gone that I only THINK I'm doing better when in actuality, the caffiene is just making me talk FASTER, so it seems like I'm actually saying more.


but yeah. it's friday, and I made it through my first whole week (5 days) of 2 kids by myself. wow.. just writing that makes me tired. but still... five days. and no one got hurt! not a bad start, if I do say so myself.

alrighty... I'm off to do things that I only dare to dream about when both kids are awake. you know.. like EAT, and use the bathroom.


have a great weekend, gang!

3 comments:

holy chaos said...

you're doing great! i kept telling myself "the first 6 weeks is the worst"

it DOES get better.

Marianna said...

I hope you can get some rest between now & 18 years from now.

:)
M~

Christi said...

Like holychaos up there, I keep telling myself the same thing. I can't wait for little Cole to be able to feed himself, so that I can actually eat something in peace...well, sorta peace....

Now, as soon as you can get down the obstacle of raising two kids enough to find the time, GO TAKE SOME FREAKIN' PICS OF THE BOY AND LET US SEE THEM!!! I'm about to pop to see your ball of baby!