Friday, March 18, 2005

And the Winner is-----

WINNER!!! well--- despite starting off strong, Bono got his musically talented ass handed to him.

With a total of FIVE unique* votes to THREE.... I declare St Pat the winner.

* I say unique cause the comments section was screwy and there were a number of double posts. I tried to go back and delete the extras, but was also having problems with that... arrrg.


Anyways--- thanks to those who participated. The comments ranged from beefy to beef-cake, and had chuckles and head-scratching to spare. If you voted for Bono--- sorry. ---St Pat just got more votes! ....not that it matters in the end, cause folks will still like who they like. ... I *did* have fun pasting St. Pat's head on the Champ's body, though!!


I'll bring another match-up on Monday... I'll use the weekend to think of who I want in the next showdown.

Til then.... have a great friday, and nurse those hangovers!!!!!

2 comments:

Marianna said...

Oh dammit! Had I known that stoopid St. Patty was in the lead, I would've tipped the scale & voted several times for hottie Bono! Oh, the injustice! How WILL my weekend go on, now?!

I guess I'll be on guard for next week's question! These are fun! :D

I can't believe I FINALLY got in to blog comments. Geez!

M~

Susie said...

Sorry again for spamming your comments!

Let's hear it for St. Pat! Pour him another!