Monday, June 13, 2005

Window Shopping

I know, I know... It's MONDAY, and I need to set up a match-up.... but I've been too busy thinking about all the things I'm not doing.


huh?


yeah... exactly.... my brain is everywhere other than where it should be right now. I think I need to make a list.


This always happens to me occasionally. ~~~ See??? I'm doing it again... my crazy-ass double-speak where I really am not making any sense to anyone except myself, and even that is a far cry.

SO things I need to do today---

laundry, catch-up on blogging, chat with my online girlies, take care of rhena, more laundry, set up a match-up, pay some bills, mail a gagillion cards, more cleaning, cook dinner, exercise.


hmmm... whaddaya know??? .....the list works... this isn't a bad list afterall.


but good gravy... I feel really distracted today.


LOTS of people have been updating their blog templates lately... and I, of course, feel the need to do so as well.

my newest favorite is Christie's.... her's was designed by Radical Mama.... they're so saucy.... and if I weren't really trying to learn coding and shit like that and oh yeah... tap into my creative side, I would gobble them up in a second!!! but it's got me thinking.


Kudos to all the girlies (and fellas) out there pimping up their sites, though.... I'm appreciating the step aside from blogger-conformity... and just plain am ooogling at all the cool stuff I'm seeing!

Perhaps I will start my very own 'red carpet' of bloggers out here... I sure as hell am as annoying as Joan Rivers.... so I'm lacking a little (ok, a LOT) on the plastic surgery, but I was in an office that performed Botox on Friday, so that might count for something?

yes yes yes... a new feature for the fever.... I could be on to something!


ok-- off to tackle the list. Match-up to be announced later today!

7 comments:

Jewl said...

I have a list too for today, but here I sit... Thanks for checking out my Blog the other day... I am in Jacksonville by the way, since you asked! LOL I am going to check out that chick's web designs, I could really use a new look! Thanks for the link!

Susie said...

I drool at other templates all the time. I can't seem to tear myself away from reading long enough to play with my own. Can't wait to see what you reveal!

Christi said...

I got a minor upgrade recently, but I have ideas for more in the future. I figure I'll take it slow...that way people won't get too tired of it too soon.

I had a list for today, too. I think I finished about half. That's better than I thought I would do!

Susie said...

Meant to say - Rhena is starting to look like a big girl in that pic - time is flying!

Book Bums said...

I hear ya...I was very unmotivated today even though I had a "To Do" list a mile long!

Well, the day's not over, right?

Melissa said...

I actually crossed a few things off of my "to do" list today and it felt wonderful. Unfortunately, there were plenty more things waiting to take their place!

CheekyMoo said...

My site will be pimped up shortly. Funny I am also working on learning coding, and ass photos, and a million other things.

I like your match up this week. I missed those so quit skipping out on me or I'm going to open up some sort of contest with your photos and how bad you suck.