Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Why so down, Mrs Brown???

so I've been wondering just what the funk is going on over here.


I've been kinda feeling like I'm in a bi-polar crossroads of some sorts. I feel very happy with life right now, yet utterly unimpressed and quite blah.


I feel like I have lots to say, yet don't feel like talking to anyone.

I feel very gross and unattractive right now, yet am quite content with who I am and what I look like.

I'm feeling homesick, but am loving my house and neighborhood more and more each day.

Is this part of the processing path to Stepford? Am I doing some kind of brain-dump of my former self so I may fit the role of suburbia better?

I'd say I need a break, but I don't know from what. Actually, that's not true. I know what, or rather WHO I need a break from, but every once in a blue moon this person reads my blog, so I can't be all "yeah... so-and-so annoys the SHIT outta me!!!" or anything like that. And even if I DID go on and on about my level of irritation for this person... and really call them out for the fuckernut they can be.... what good would it do???? I just make myself look like an ass for going off on some human, and even more like an idiot for not being able to rise above their continuously SELF-CENTERED, insipid, RUDE and belittling comments all the time. but I'm not. I'm not going to go off..... I'm going to go to bed and call it a night and hug my husband and then wake up and spend the entire day with Boogie.

and I'm going to smile.