Tuesday, December 20, 2005

oh no she DIH-INT

oh yes she did.


I mean... maybe it's just me.... but did anyone else out there think that Mariah looked like a fat coked-out floozy on the 2005 Radio Music Awards??? Well, maybe not coked-out... but definitely on SOMETHING.



and what was that shit about going on and on about interns of radio stations??? I mean... three cheers for the interns, yeah... but let's try making a little SENSE when you speak next time, Mariah??????



MARIAH.... seriously... babygirl..... from me to you......

TRUST me when I tell you that your tits don't look big... they look FAT. That silver shirt with the just-above your ass-crack jeans??? yeah... let's leave those to the younger girls shall we??? at least skinnier ones with boobs that are NOT in different time zones. I mean... I'm not skinny, either... but c'mon...... there's no need for you to be dressing like that. I'm sure there's a TON of designers that can make clothes to FLATTER you... not make you look like an old bag trying to be hip????

Speaking of bags.... back to your boobs. please wear a bra next time, ok, honey???? I've got a big rack, too.... but the look SO MUCH better when they're in FRONT on your body, and not caught all up in your armpits......


and next time DJ Clue has to scrape (or scoop... whatever form of assistance you want to label it) anyways... next time he has to scoop you out of your chair and help you walk up to stage... slip the cameramen a few extra bucks so they DON'T catch it and broadcast it on National TV.

YOU LOOK RIDICULOUS.


and fat... but I think I already said that.


I still can't believe you're considered a diva. I think last night you singlehandedly stole the WHITE TRASH WHOREBAGGING FATGIRL title from Anna Nicole (pre-trimspa days, of course).


You've got a great voice, Mariah... you really do. Mostly since you lost the whole communicating-with-dolphins sound you had going in the 90's... but you've got talent.... you really do. You also have a few more years and a few extra pounds on you, so please... for all things holy, and even for those who aren't..... but at least have eyes that work.... lay off the drugs just a little, and COVER YOURSELF. please. I'll even lend you a shirt if you want!!!


Thanks, Mariah... and by the way... have a merry Christmas!

10 comments:

CheekyMoo said...

Nothing flatters her. No matter how she dresses her twins are still about 4 miles apart. They have mile markers on them so I know this to be a fact.

She's disgusting. And fat.

Kari said...

LMAO!!!

Jewl said...

Bwwaaaahaaaaa! That was GREAT!!!
OMG, I didn't see the show but that picture says it all, she is FAT! Wow!!

Susie said...

I SO wish we were watching it together. I don't mind that she's heavier than most pop stars - just COVER IT or WEAR YOUR SIZE, girl. She reminds me of those Bratz dolls - but she'd be their whacked out mother[f---er]!

gina said...

OMG I saw it and thought to myself OH NO SHE DIH-INT just like you did. when did she get a boob job? or did she??? yikes mariah-and i loved the communicating with dolpins comment. ba hahahhaha

Christi said...

That can't really be her! Are you sure she didn't have someone stand in for her? That doesn't even resemble her. I think the closest thing to Mariah Carey that woman has is her hair. That's scary...

Marianna said...

Her boob job is just ridiculous...

It's such a shame...

M~

The Life of Bill said...

Women are tough...thank god I'm a man!!!!!!

Marianna said...

Hey ~ happy holidays to you too, babe!

M~

Unknown said...

EW!!

That was totally hilarious Carrie. Those Snarkywood gals have nothing on you. In fact, they should snatch you right up!!