Friday, September 30, 2005

Welcomed Distraction

ok... I've been getting to emotional up in here lately. I fear I'm scaring everyone off with my mooshy side.... so to bring things around again.... JohnBoy threw a tag in my direction.



You know I hate these things... I really do..... but this is a low-maintenance one, and like I said, I needed a little change of pace, so.... i present THE TAG:

The Rules:

  1. Go into your archive.
  2. Find your 23rd post.
  3. Find the fifth sentence (or closest to).
  4. Post the text of the sentence in your blog along with these instructions.
  5. Tag five other people to do the same.


(Yeah, bitches... it says FIVE people! HAH!)



so... for a blast from yester-year... I give you an excerpt from my 23rd post.... "grass is always greener on the other side of the cervix"


But to really soak up and live the word JEALOUS... well, that might be a
bit extreme.


hmmm. profound. I'm such a deep thinker, huh?


oh well... there you have it. the link is there if you're curious to what I was talking about... and I mean... c'mon.... who could resist? Grass? Green? Cervix???? That's important shit, people!


now my fun part.... inflicting work on others!

for my five people, I Tag:

SUSIE .... cause she hasn't been feeling like posting lately, so here's a gimmie.....

SLACKER..... just cause I'm jealous he's probably got a good weekend lined up.....

KARI.... cause I know she'll be passing it on to Jewl and Mary.....

CHEEKY.... cause I'm just plain curious what will be coming out of her mouth on a regular basis...

and

LIZA... cause I like her new look, and I know she'll hit up Beth.



and for those of you who I read and didn't get tagged... who are you kidding... you know one of these folks is gonna tag you, so might as well start looking now and be ready! :)


ok... the booger calls. time to get tagged for a diaper change!

1 comment:

CheekyMoo said...

Hmm...I'm not sure if I can compete with yours but I'll check it out and post it.

Pretty sure I was still pretty fat and rude then.

Now? Skinny and rude. I'll work on using my powers for your hams. I like sometimes using them for good versus evil. :-)