Thursday, August 16, 2007

Day 16 - two words

ok, things have been hectic in these parts: being in Illinois, coming back, detoxing the kids, and now my folks are here. I feel like a laundry mat, but the house is clean.





so.. until I can get a chance to sit and catch my breath.. I have 2 words:



NINETY PERCENT.





ok.. more is coming soon... I just had to share.



________________________

for more information about the Avon Walk for Breast Cancer, or to make a donation, please click here:



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS! And enjoy your parents' visit! Miss you babe!

Anonymous said...

waddup baby? damn the summer is almost gone and I didn't make it up your way!

It has been a busy one!


Love ya!

Anonymous said...

i tagged you

Me said...

Wow! That's great! Keep up the good work!