Thursday, November 16, 2006

They say the waiting is the hardest part

somehow, I think a guy said that, cause seriously... wouldn't the whole... PUSHING A BABY OUT be the hardest part?


of course, I still wouldn't know, cause this baby's still hanging in me like I'm passing out free drinks.


so yeah. me. still pregnant.


and you? how have YOU been, dear readers?


really, there's not much for me to say other than my appointment went well yesterday. the baby is doing great.... all checked out to be fab-u-loso inside. speaking of inside... Boney-maroney doctor was up to her old tricks again, and after having her entire arm up in me reading braille for some underprivledged kids... she came to the conclusion that I'm still barely 1cm dilated.

lovely.

so now we're in the process of trying to get on the hospital schedule for tuesday the 21st for a c-section. This will have given me 2 full weeks to go into labor on my own, and if still nothing's shaking loose by tuesday, well then, by golly, we're just gonna go right in and take the damn thing out.


and that... is basically that.


oh well.. today is one of those crappy days, and rhena's napping, so I think I'm going to follow suit. I'll let ya know if anything happens, o-b-k-b?

3 comments:

Christi said...

Wow! We were due three days apart, and it's scary to think that our kids will be born almost a month apart! I really, really thought you would go into labor before me. Quite frankly, I'm shocked...So that means you'll have a two days before Thanksgiving baby, and I had a two days before Halloween baby. CRAZY!

Marianna said...

Will you have someone guest blog to let us know what's going on?

M~

Laura said...

Jumping jacks...ready? Begin!
One two three, ONE!
One two three, TWO!

Really, I don't recommend that but I do know that castor oil got the ball rolling with my last baby. In a big, fat hurry.

I'm just sayin'.
~L.