Saturday, July 22, 2006

Whole lotta love

just letting y'all know the Johnson Hiz-zouse is bouncin with love today.


I gots love for my cousin, who I'm going to blog about tomorrow.... for a new deli troy and I went to today... for a mocha mousse cake I ate for dessert, for our neighbors for inviting us to dinner tomorrow night, and of course for the boogster. can't forget Rhena. she was like six shades of adorable today, and all just melded into me remembering why I have this parasite inside of me. but more on that another day.


TODAY... my top notch-come-and-get-my-love-award goes to SUSIE. why? cause it's my bizzle's birthday!!!!


I'm sending her lots of love, and you should too. WHEN she gets off her she-THINKS-she-has-an-ass-but-her-shit-is-tiny-next-to-mine-ass and actually blogs, she's a great read. She's funny, she's insightful, poignant, and witty. She's a lot of other great stuff about her, too, but I don't want to give away all her secrets, cause then I'll have to get jealous that you'll be up her shit.


so no comments for me today.... go visit Susie and giver her some b-day loves. and while you're there.. Take the time to read some of her posts. you'll be glad you did.



happy birthday, bizzle!

XXOO